African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask (4 oz)
About This Item
- Cleanses skin for a smooth, balanced complexion
- Clarify oily, blemish-prone skin with African Black Soap
- Tea Tree Oil gently balances and soothes skin
- Exfoliate and brighten skin with Tamarind Extract
- Made with natural and certified organic ingredients
Clarify and Balance Skin with this Refreshing Facial Mask
Dealing with problem skin? Refresh your complexion with SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Problem Skin Clarifying Mud Mask. This clarifying mask draws out dirt and congestion while helping absorb excess oil and improve the appearance of troubled skin. As a deep pore cleanser and great treatment for oily skin, this natural formula uses proprietary blend of African Black Soap and Raw Shea Butter helps to clarify, balance and soothe blemish-prone skin. Tamarind Extract and Tea Tree Oil work together to brighten and soothe the skin. Skin is left feeling purified and refreshed with gentle, earth aromas.
Get Naturally Beautiful Skin the Shea Way
Many people are taking steps to introduce more natural products into their everyday lives. With all of the additives, preservatives, chemicals and extras we encounter, natural and organic are the safest routes for lifestyle changes. Join the SheaMoisture family in this endeavor that started in 1912. We utilize natural and organic as a guiding principle in creating our product lines.
We leave out these harmful ingredients:
- No Sulfates
- No Parabens
- No Paraffin
- No Gluten
- No Propylene Glycol
- No Mineral Oil
- No Synthetic Color
- No DEA
- No Petroleum
- No Formaldehyde
- No Animal Testing
Sofi Tucker started selling shea nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling shea butter, African black soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our grandmother, and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase, you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.
- Ethically traded ingredients sustainably produced.
- Pioneering community commerce and fair trade since 1912.
- Tested on our family for four generations.
Frequently purchased with:
- Product Features
- With tamarind extract & tea tree oil
- No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol and mineral oil
- No animal testing
- Family owned & operated
- Certified organic & natural ingredients
- Community commerce
- Packing - Recyclable
- PETE - 1
- This packaging contains a minimum of 25% post consumer resin.
- Sundial Brands LLC,
- 11 Ranick Drive South,
- Amityville, NY, 11701.