African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Kaolin Clay Soap - Natural Detoxifier and Skin Cleanser - Sulfate-Free (5 oz)
About This Item
- Moisturize and deep clean daily with this all-natural bar soap
- Absorb impurities and calm with Kaolin Clay, a natural detoxifier
- Balance oily and blemish-prone skin with African Black Soap
- Hydrate and refresh with Aloe Extract
- Detoxify with Bamboo Charcoal
- Made with natural and certified-organic ingredients; sulfate-free and paraben-free
Renew Your Complexion and Remove Impurities with Kaolin Clay Soap
Bring back your clean, lustrous skin with African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Kaolin Clay Soap. Made with Kaolin Clay, a naturally absorbent ingredient gentle enough for sensitive skin, this soap is perfect for everyday hydration and clarity. This clay soap removes dirt and impurities without drying out skin. African Black Soap helps balance skin, leaving it soft and smooth. Aloe and Bamboo Charcoal replenish moisture while unclogging and cleansing pores and clearing irritation and blemishes. Restore your glowing complexion and feel refreshed with warm tea tree scents.
Get Naturally Beautiful Skin the Shea Way
Many are taking steps to introduce more natural products into their everyday lives. With all of the additives, preservatives, chemicals and extras we encounter, natural and organic are the safest routes for lifestyle changes. Join the SheaMoisture family in this endeavor that started in 1912. We utilize natural and organic as a guiding principle in creating our product lines.
We leave out these harmful ingredients:
- No Sulfates
- No Parabens
- No Paraffin
- No Gluten
- No Propylene Glycol
- No Mineral Oil
- No Synthetic Color
- No DEA
- No Petroleum
- No Formaldehyde
- No Animal Testing
Sofi Tucker started selling shea nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling shea butter, African black soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.
- Ethically traded ingredients sustainably produced.
- Pioneering community commerce and fair trade since 1912.
- Tested on our family for four generations.
Frequently purchased with:
- African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Detoxifying Toner
- African Black Soap Soothing Body Lotion