African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash
About This Item
- Cleanse and renew skin with this gentle, bubbly wash
- Add some to the bath for a fun, home-spa experience
- Soothe troubled skin with African Black Soap and Oats
- Moisturize with Organic Shea Butter and Aloe
- Made with natural and certified-organic ingredients; sulfate-free and paraben-free
Treat Yourself to Beautiful Skin and Soothing Bubbles
Create an indulgent at-home spa experience with the African Black Soap 2-In-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash. This all-natural wash cleanses, hydrates and calms problem skin while adding a little luxurious fun to your beauty routine. Helps to balance oily skin and soothe and revitalize while calming the senses. Certified Organic Shea Butter and time-honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort dry or blemish prone skin. This hydrating body wash leaves skin calm and refreshed with warm earthy aromas. Safe for sensitive skin and effective for very dry skin.
Get Naturally Beautiful Skin the Shea Way
Many are taking steps to introduce more natural products into their everyday lives. With all of the additives, preservatives, chemicals and extras we encounter, natural and organic are the safest routes for lifestyle changes. Join the SheaMoisture family in this endeavor that started in 1912. We utilize natural and organic as a guiding principle in creating our product lines.
We leave out these harmful ingredients:
- No Sulfates
- No Parabens
- No Paraffin
- No Gluten
- No Propylene Glycol
- No Mineral Oil
- No Synthetic Color
- No DEA
- No Petroleum
- No Formaldehyde
- No Animal Testing
Sofi Tucker started selling shea nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling shea butter, African black soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.
- Ethically traded ingredients sustainably produced.
- Pioneering community commerce and fair trade since 1912.
- Tested on our family for four generations.
Frequently purchased with:
- Made with natural and certified organic ingredients